Friday, February 12, 2010

Small Pull Up Projector Screen Apartment Decor With A Video Projector?

Apartment Decor with a Video Projector? - small pull up projector screen

I live in a rented apartment. My walls are white, my furniture and accessories are different elements of coffee, beige leather, chocolate, gray, black, steel and glass. My BF is a big movie nut house, and it was originally a small video projector in silver, which was supported by a stand behind our sofa set. A screen on the roof of the factory. However, my BF has recently purchased a video projector (it was suggested that this is better, blah, blah, blah.) But the new one is larger (about 2 meters long), is heavier, and had just been black. Because it is too large for the tri-pod, mounted on a black frame on the white wall, and the thick black cable hanging down. It sounds terrible. Every time I enter the room, the big black box suspended from tHalf of the wall at me. Has anyone suggestions, where do I install the projector? Or, if the center of the wall is the best place for this, what can I do to minimize the appearance?

1 comment:

casey v said...

The best place for a video projector is probably the ceiling. Unfortunately, you have the same problem with the cable if they could convince the owner of it, to install a roof.

My suggestion would be to mount wall shelves on both sides of the projector. Or you can have two large, thin, flat shelf space on each side and below. You can then the cable on the side of the platform, where she taught in the wall and secure it with small amounts of double-sided adhesive tape.

This will further articles with positive (outward-add) place to minimize the effect of bulky projector.

A cheaper alternative would be to hang framed photos of each side of the projector. This would also hide large black box, but visuallydo not help, either spatially.

Post a Comment