Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lesbian Wifes How Can I Make Ammends With My Wifes Lover?

How can I make ammends with my wifes lover? - lesbian wifes

Angry over the lover of my wife, I said to her as "that bitch lesbians." I was furious, called, as I discovered that her lover is moving into our new home, get free room and board and you get $ 200 cash spending per month. Well, my wife went directly to her lover, said her mother, brother and sister and that the lesbian bitch called and asked my wife a *****. He never asked me anything about my wife, but nowhere lady is very sad and angry at me, his mother told him that I no longer welcome at home, and mother told me that my brother's wife is kicking and throwing my * * *.

How can I say after ammenda? Moreover, it was my duty to the wife of her lover, say the hurt so deep? Finally, how to treat his wife with a lesbian lover, is half as old, too?

1 comment:

Tamz said...

Wow! Jerry Springer trailer park there!

Post a Comment