Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Accurate Is A 3 Month Hiv Test How Did You Stay Calm During The 3 Months While Waiting To Get An HIV Test?

How did you stay calm during the 3 months while waiting to get an HIV test? - how accurate is a 3 month hiv test

(Questions to the group of sexually transmitted diseases, including adequate, but I want some answers to my LGBT community, to)

I asked recently about the chances of contracting HIV from big kiss and receiving oral sex from a man + and thank you for your answers. I also spoke with a few clinics for more information.

My question is now even more personal. I wait for the pain 3 months before you can obtain accurate results. If you are by what you can get on my nerves, how to deal with is to imagine, too? How do you keep your mind on something else? I thank everyone in advance for the answers to maturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment