Monday, February 22, 2010

List Of Clean Carbs Since I Screwed Up The Past Couple Of Days With Bingeing, Can You Help Me With A Plan For Tomorrow?

Since I screwed up the past couple of days with bingeing, can you help me with a plan for tomorrow? - list of clean carbs

Please, I need a plan for tomorrow, to get help back on track. I agree to obey everything I could to do back on track.


My vegetarian-I '--
How does that sound?
We woke up at 6:00 clock.
Make an elliptical trainer for fifteen minutes.
Two breakfast with scrambled eggs, a glass of soy milk and a cup of raisins.
Stay active by the cleaning of the house till 9.30 clock snack apple.
again clean the house.
12:30 Lunch-O A.) bowl of oatmeal with a banana cut into slices or B), a small bowl of whole grain pasta w / chopped tomatoes.
3:00 Snacks-15 baby carrots w / two tablespoons of hummus.
Run for thirty minutes (if not raining) If it rains, we do the elliptical for thirty minutes.
Dinner O A.) lenses, B,.) Black beans, or C), Romain lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots into slices.


Here is a list of foods that could be me, so maybe he have a plan to:

Eggs
Soymilk
Oats (not instant)
Hummus
Pita bread, whole wheat bread
Cottage cheese
The whole-wheat pasta
Bananas, apples, grapes
Romain lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots
The rich wheat bread (but a slice of 120 large carbohydrates and 21 calories!)
Mixture of soy protein
Black Bean
Lenses
Frozen Vegetables

Thank you for your help!

1 comment:

Tim said...

As a vegetarian, a certain amount of attention should be paid to the protein. You do not eat much, because it is not possible to get any meat.
For breakfast, I would skip the two eggs and two egg whites instead.
Put egg whites in a blender with 8 ounces of soy milk, tablespoon of yogurt, fresh fruit, to fill with flavor, help a tablespoon of the mixture, soy protein () my advice to serum proteins of milk.

I also eat six smaller meals per day instead of three. So two hours later with two loaves of bread, ground floor, and a banana or an apple.
Then, to make a salad for dinner with a kind of vegetable protein. Then two hours later have a protein, fruit and vegetables.
Dinner with pita bread, hummus, salads andFruit.

Two hours later, the power shake do other end of the day.

Post a Comment