Monday, January 4, 2010

Plastic Travel Soap Dish Okay So.. Halloween With Dogs.?

Okay so.. Halloween with dogs.? - plastic travel soap dish

Ok, so I take my dog out of town for the youngest of my family do not trick or treat. It will probably be in the car with me for the most part, however, May at the walk.

What should I but everyone on the right side?


I've been

The "first-aid kit contains:
Strips and six large and six small

a cool towel - one that you control and remove the bag and makes super cool!

3x3 sterile gauze - 5 sheets

2 Disposable Shavers - Shave the skin immediately when an injury

benydrel (sp?)

Hydrogen peroxide - to clean the wound

Alcohol - used as a coolant

Baby socks to cover - the pads, if an injury

Cotton and Q-tips

Neosporin

the needle - for removing splinters

Tweezers

Small scissors

Themometer

Vaseline

Dawn dish soap
---------------------------

I also

Flashlight

ExtraBelts

Plastic bags and paper towels

2 blankets

2 towels

a liter of cold water

and food

The immunization records and contact lists FP!

And of course it will wear the collar with identification tags!

and go to his cage, and there.


I think it's the best ... ..

No comments:

Post a Comment