Sunday, January 3, 2010

Betty Crocker Red Velvet Cake Mix I Want To Bake A 3-tier Red Velvet Cake. Any Tips?

I want to bake a 3-tier Red Velvet cake. Any tips? - betty crocker red velvet cake mix

50. Anniversary of my mother approaching May It is a party at home and want to a level 3-Red Velvet cake to bake. My plan is to make cream cheese and ice Betty Crocker brand grocery-store cake. I would not like fondant. I need advice now, so that the cake can always be practiced. So, where can I buy decorations for the cake? Like butterflies or something. Or how can I make sure decorations edible? Thank you!

1 comment:

kingdomk... said...

http://www.wilton.com/decorating/browse. ...
This site is using a lot of my ideas of decoration and the use of books for my ideas Wilton Cake

Post a Comment