Saturday, January 23, 2010

Marseille Boat Can I Avoid Driving My Car From Calais To Marseille?

Can i avoid driving my car from calais to marseille? - marseille boat

I hope that I have my car in Tunisia by France? Can the boat near where I live in Calais, but I want to return to Marseille. Who knows whether it is a motor of the train (train) with cars that this service from Calais to Marseille offers? To drive the route, which would be about 9 hours! No advice about the United Kingdom to Tunisia in the car?

2 comments:

lion of judah said...

found this on the SNCF website, if you can, and remarkable for the French to English ..

ripleyal... said...

Hello, I check out
www.tgv.co.uk

I have many long journeys through France, and although a long way since the highway is phenominally quick and painless compared to ours. Sometimes I stop over in a budget hotel Ibis or similar body (very clean and comfortable) to break the journey.
Good luck.

Post a Comment