Saturday, January 16, 2010

Clear Blue Pregnancy Test I Took The Clear Blue Pregnancy Test And The Result Read "Pregnant 3+ Wks. Is This Correct?

I took the clear blue pregnancy test and the result read "Pregnant 3+ wks. is this correct? - clear blue pregnancy test

I took a pregnancy test clear blue and the result of reading "3 + weeks of pregnancy. I just got an analysis, and there was nothing that sounds extreme to appear, what does that mean? Please help me, because I really 'm concerned.

2 comments:

BraxOwl said...

How quickly things change! My son is almost 20 months old, pregnant women and new digital intelligence was pregnant when she became pregnant. Now they have them predict how long?

Thank you for your positive!

If the test says you have 3 + weeks, this would mean that thought just a week ago. There is nothing to see was still almost six weeks, when I finally enjoyed a heartbeat, ultrasound before that were very disturbing, but it is normal to provide for nothing.

This simply means that you should take your prenatal vitamins, and we look forward to your next appointment, if we expect to see better the baby!

Congratulations once more!

Edited to add: I did not have much faith in predicting home test "how to tip. Rate of hCG vary greatly, and everything is within normal range. Other factors that influence the concentration and multiples, one might say they are more advanced than they really are.

cmh said...

The pregnancy tests at the bar might give false positive and false negative results. If the ultrasound shows how early to say anything. The embryo can be in the implementation phase, you are now! Get a blood test to confirm and talk to your doctor!

Post a Comment