Monday, November 23, 2009

Nake Pics Of Myammee My Ex Emailed My Nake Pics To My Family&friend's Emails?

My ex emailed my nake pics to my family&friend's emails? - nake pics of myammee

I filled the final dirvorce and FEB'09. I do not want to extend the end date of the judge. Last week, my ex-husband gave me naked pictures of my family and my e-mails to your friends. I cried all night and the embarrassment of calling my family and friends. I have no money ... excited that I to break with him ..... Please give me ... I would like to inform the police coz I am afraid, I'll try again. What can I do about this, what do police do? Do I need a lawyer, I have sued to pay some money to a lawyer: all (I want is the deadline approaches FEB'09 do not want to do with him anymore. "M tired: (

No comments:

Post a Comment