Saturday, November 14, 2009

Gay Street Cruising New Jersey Please Help Me Make Sense Of This! Did I Step Into A Cruising Area?

Please help me make sense of this! Did I step into a cruising area? - gay street cruising new jersey

While I was walking on the sidewalk next to a dormitory in and around 10 on Saturday or two nights crying and holding a car and a woman, "How much, baby, how much". I was totally creeped and accelerates the pace of my room at the other end of the road and a car stopped by a group of guys who were screaming back into the something that I did not understand. This happened last Saturday night.

I am not very familiar with the nuances of American culture, I would be grateful if someone help me, is a meaning for me. Can I at a cruising range (for straight and gay guys, apparently?) Another thing that worries me is that a man bitch I like the people in the United States out? I mean, I wore a T-shirt and tight jeans ... so what's up with that?

2 comments:

Reef said...

These things that really matter? I suppose in the big city, where her love to Sodom and Gomorrah, but not in my area. You may Hicks, but we have books and morality. Two libraries in a village in 8000th

Just do not go there. Or if you have, just keep walking when you drag.

livewire... said...

Ray, I think that there is nothing you will not want to be on ... So what?

Post a Comment