Saturday, November 14, 2009

Kidney Cyst Break Can Ovarian Cancer Move To The Kidneys?

Can ovarian cancer move to the Kidneys? - kidney cyst break

Or kidney cancer can spread to the ovaries?

That is the situation. My mother had a scan last week showed a tumor on a kidney, a kidney cyst and a tumor in the ovary. Not stated exactly what the tumors, but they are there. It has a couple of events this week (one) with urologists and gynecologists, and I think I'm preparing for the worst best synerios /.

I researched online to spread the disease and have found nothing referenecing ovarian cancer referenicing to the kidneys or kidney cancer spreads to the ovaries.

I hope that in the best case scenerios, they are all good and it may take a couple of surgeries to remove tumors. But I think you should prepare for the worst, if you are really so bad, I have a complete break, if I need help.

Anyone have any ideas? Do not be afraid to answer you, if not achieve this with a good result.

No comments:

Post a Comment